- *LEDsafe is committed to maintaining your privacy. LEDsafe’s Privacy Statement has been created because we value our users and recognise their right to keep personal information private. This statement discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for LEDsafe.
- LEDsafe collects information on our site visitors. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information. LEDsafe utilises this information to improve and enhance our services. This aggregated information may be shared with LEDsafe partners to provide them with an overview of how LEDsafe visitors use the site. This is done for the purposes of providing you with a more efficient site.
- IP Addresses. LEDsafe’s web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- LEDsafe Partners & Advertisers. LEDsafe provides links and passes to third party sites. The use of your information by these third party sites is not within the control of LEDsafe and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of these companies.
- Feedback. LEDsafe welcomes ideas and feedback about all aspects of the site. LEDsafe stores feedback that users send to us. This feedback will be used to administer and refine the service and may be shared with LEDsafe partners
either in aggregate form or with specific identifying characteristics removed. In some instances you may provide comments to us regarding our services.
These comments may be displayed on our website to other users, if you do not wish for your comments to be displayed please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove your comments.
- Privacy & Site Changes From time to time, LEDsafe may review and update its privacy statement. Revised versions will be updated on the website.
*LEDsafe is the trading name for Ledsafe Pty Ltd ABN 62478147035