In these Terms and Conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Ledsafe as the trading name for Ledsafe Pty Ltd ABN 62478147035. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these Terms and Conditions.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to browse through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All information is current to the industry. We endeavour to ensure that our range reflects the current pace of the industry. Our calculator uses accepted reasonable estimates in order to provide a general idea as to how much can be saved through the use of LED lights. No guarantee is made that this figure will be saved. All calculations are estimates only.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any error, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission from LEDsafe.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials (other than logos or brands of other manufacturers or suppliers we may mention).
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission. (LEDsafe may link to other manufacturers or suppliers and we make no claim as to ownership of those such logos or Brand names).
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Terms and Conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these Terms and Conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these Terms and Conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Ledsafe which is the trading name for Ledsafe Pty Ltd ABN 62478147035 by LawLive Pty Ltd (www.lawlive.com.au).